Has All The Stuff You Love.
As I write this recipe we found over on Food.com it is harvest time in millions of gardens across the United States. This made me think that it was the perfect recipe for me to put forward to you at this time. The recipe is definitely different and uses something I’ve never seen with popcorn before and that is shoestring potatoes. Let us know what you think!
Ingredients: (Makes 6 to 8 servings).
- 1/3 cup of butter.
- 1 tsp. of dried dill weed.
- 1 tsp. of lemon pepper.
- 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- ½ tsp. of garlic powder.
- ¼ tsp. of sea salt.
- Approximately 8 cups of popped popcorn.
- 2 cups of shoestring potatoes.
- 1 cup of mixed nuts.
- In a saucepan heat the butter, dill weed, lemon pepper, which sure sauce, garlic powder and salt.
- Grab a large pan and toss the popcorn, nuts and shoestring potatoes together.
- Next drizzle butter concoction over the popcorn, nut and shoestring potato mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350° making sure to star at least once or twice during the process.
- Remove and cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
———————————————————-[googleplusauthor] None found.