A Sweet Creamy Delight!
Here’s a great popcorn topping recipe for you to try if you have both a sweet tooth and a love for blueberries. This one combines dried blueberries along with a sweet vanilla candy coating to create a snack that would
be good just about any time of the day. Try it out, it’s fairly simple and quick to make as well as being a sure crowd pleaser.
- ½ cup of unpopped popcorn or 16 cups of popped.
- 1 cup of blueberries (dried).
- 1 pound of vanilla candy coating.
- Pop the popcorn using either your popcorn cart or a hot air popper.
- Make sure to remove all the unpopped kernels prior to using.
- Next melt the candy coating, according to manufacturer’s instructions, until smooth.
- Add the dried blueberries the popcorn and mix.
- Now pour the melted candy coating over the popcorn and again mix well to ensure an even coat is attained.
- Place the popcorn mixture on a large cookie sheet and spread it out evenly to allow the candy coating to cool and harden.
- Serving immediately or store for up to four days in an airtight container.
This recipe was originally featured on FoodFanatic.com.