Yep It’s Super Quick To Make.
It’s really hard to believe that it took this long for us to come up with a popcorn topping recipe that included beer. I mean after coffee, which is number three, beer comes in next at number four here in the states. . The kicker is that this topping recipe is supremely easy to make and simply entails you popping popcorn in your machine and then mixing together the three ingredients to form the topping. Pretty simple, try it out.
- Pop the popcorn as per your machines instructions.
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter.
- 1 tbsp. IPA.
- 1 tsp. brown sugar.
Mixing Instructions For The Topping.
- Combine the ingredients and cook until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Before pouring make sure that it looks like you have enough topping to cover the amount of popcorn that you’ve popped. If not then simply double the recipe quickly.
- Now slowly pour butter onto popcorn, tossing as you go.
- Serve immediately or as soon as possible.
Click the link below to see the full recipe.