Great For That Storybook Themed Party
Now here is a popcorn topping recipe that is just what the doctor ordered for a little girl’s party or even a family movie night. This recipe we found over at The Main Street Mouse.com captures the spirit of Rapunzel perfectly and will make the kids eyes light up when they see it.
- 10 Cups of popped popcorn.
- 1 Bag (6 ounces) of purple candy melts (Try to find them at your local crafts store).
- Some yellow sprinkles (Take a look in the baking aisle at your local grocery) .
- 1 Non-stick cookie sheet.
- If you have it a cast iron skillet.
- Place your popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- Next microwave your candy melts ensuring that they are fully melted (45 seconds to one minute). Remember this stuff will be like molten lava so please don’t get any on you.
- Start pouring the melted candy mixture over the popcorn while stirring with a wooden spoon until thoroughly mixed.
- Before the mixture has a chance to cool add the yellow sprinkles.
- Transfer the popcorn from the mixing bowl to the cookie sheet and allow to cool.
- Once cooled break the mixture part and place it in the cast-iron frying pan.
To see this recipe and other cool things click the link below.
———————————————–[googleplusauthor] None found.