And Add A Look Of Professionalism.
If you’re part of an organization or individual that holds yearly carnivals, fundraisers or charity events or even sporting events one way to increase their perceived value is to use real concession equipment. Items like hot dog grillers, cotton candy makers, pizza warmers and snow cone machines will all add to the ambiance and possibly even the proceeds the event generates.
All of the items mentioned above also dovetail nicely with a popcorn cart that is turning out bag after bag of popcorn. Adding a nacho warmer or hot dog griller will give people more of a choice of food and give them a reason to hang around your event longer. As a matter fact one of the big favorites at just about any gathering is a cotton candy maker for the kids.
Check out all the available concession tools below then click on an image or scroll down to see the features of each.
Machine Features And Specifications.
Nacho Station Commercial Grade Nacho Chip Warmer
- Use it to warm peanuts, popcorn or nacho chips.
- Use it school events, fundraisers, sports or even parties.
- The unit contains 100 W heating element in the base in addition to a 60 W warming light.
- The machine is constructed of tempered glass and stainless steel.
- The unit is top loadable and contains a deflection board to make sure that as many chips as possible remain unbroken.
Commercial Quality Cotton Candy Machine/Electric Candy Floss Maker.
- Comes a label controller and display.
- Extremely simple to use with a two minute warm-up period.
- A large storage drawers integrated into the base of the unit and contains three compartments.
- Is constructed for continual use and can produce one cotton candy cone every 30 seconds.
Old Fashioned Vintage Candy Gumball Machine Bank
- The machine contains a metal base lid and even a coin mechanism.
- Can dispense gumballs, candy or nuts that are 5/8 of an inch in size for smaller.
- The machines globe is made of real glass.
- Will accept pennies, nickels, dimes or quarters.
- Can be used as a bank or has a fund-raising mechanism.
Commercial 30 Hot Dog 11 Roller Grilling Machine
- Maximum capacity is 30 hot dogs.
- The machine is made a stainless steel which means it will be easy to clean.
- Dual temperature controls and heavy-duty motor.
- Included in the packaging is at 11 roller hot dog machine, stainless steel drip tray and an instruction manual.
- Dimensions are as follows: Overall size 23″ L x 19″ W x 7″ H, Grilling Dimension: 18″ L x 16.5″ W Tray size: 17-3/4″ L x 17″ W.
Premium Quality Ice Cub Shaved Ice Machine Commercial Ice Shaver.
- Is made with a heavy-duty 1/3 hp commercial motor.
- Can shave up to 6 pounds of ice per minute which is more than 350 pounds an hour.
- Constructed of high impact ABS plastic in addition to stainless steel and brass.
- Steel shaving blade is fully adjustable.
- The machine is commercial grade and comes with a one-year warranty.
70-Quart Nacho – Peanut – or Popcorn Warmer.
- The food serving area is constructed of stainless steel.
- Made In The USA.
- The cabinet itself is made of tempered glass side panels, plexiglass lid and a chute made of stainless steel.
- Warms nacho chips as well as popcorn and peanuts.
- Comes with graphics for peanuts, popcorn and nachos.
- Is easy to both clean and load.
- Comes with a three year manufactures warranty.
Arctic Blast SnoCone Machine.
- The horn, shaver had assembly and the pusher are all constructed of cast aluminum.
- Shave at least 500 pounds chunk or cube ice per hour.
- The machine has a 1/3 hp motor that runs in 1725 RPM.
- The side panels are impact resistant polycarbonate.
- This product is made in the USA.
- The cabinet is both heated and humidified.
- Comes with separate racks for both pretzels and pizza.
- Can hold up to 12”pizzas.
- Has a three year warranty.
- Overall size is 15 inches long x 15 inches wide x 29 inches high and weighs 52 pounds.
Some or all of the links above may be affiliate links, which means that we will be paid a small commission if you should decide to make a purchase. This in no way affects the price that you will pay for the product upon ordering.[googleplusauthor]